- Assessing the site or property to determine if it is suitable for a garage conversion.
- Developing a comprehensive plan for the conversion, covering aspects such as size, location, access, and interior and exterior design.
- Creating architectural plans for the conversion.
- If required, we obtain structural engineer plans based on the type of ADU.
- Submitting the plans for city review and approval.
- After approval, obtain construction or remodeling permits from the city.
- Carrying out the conversion and construction by the approved plans.
- Undergo city inspections during the garage conversion process.
With nearly two decades as a Carlsbard garage conversion contractor, we understand that every garage conversion project is unique, so we work closely with you to understand your vision for the new space.
Whether you want to create an extra bedroom, a home office, or a guest suite, we will work with you to provide customized solutions and design a space that meets your needs.